Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back!
I can't even express how busy I got with semester changes and everything coming to a close. I am beyond excited to be done school and focus on my blog and design (fashion and home) for a while before I start my career. I have been prepping boyfriend's condo for when I move in to help make the transition a bit smoother. As a typical twenty-some year old, the condo was FAR from organized, or even clean for that matter! I have been helping him get organized from simple things like getting a dresser to more complex organization. It is challenging to work with a 800-square foot condo! Here is our first purchase! Let me know what you think in the comments. We want to go with a very light feel with the bedroom furniture/textiles and then contrast it with a black bed. I am excited to see it play out!

What are your favourite stores to shop at for clothes and home? Let me know!

Happy Sunday!


(Dresser: IKEA)


No comments:

Post a Comment