Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vegas.

As some of you might know, I got the pleasure to go to Vegas between semesters!
It was a fantastic trip, and I would go again in a heart beat. It was 43C and blue skies the entire
time we were there, it was fantastic!!!
We went over the Canada Day long weekend, 
for the extra bonus we got to hit all of the 4th of July Sales!!
The Kate Spade outlet was even 50% off!!! 
I fancied myself with a new wallet :)
My outfits aren't anything special, coming from Canada
I wasn't used to weather like that!

Here are some pictures from our trip! 

--XX A

Treasure Island Hotel where we stayed.


North Premium Outlet Malls -- Starbucks 


Me on the pedway between the hotel and Fashion Show Mall (Venetian Hotel in the background)


(Kinda blurry b/c we couldn't use flash) Me in a GIANT pump in the Cosmopolitan Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment