Tuesday, March 6, 2012

High End or Drug Store???

Some of the best mascaras I have ever used have been both high end AND drug store! I seem to face a curse with almost out of my mascaras, its called the 'Tease Curse'. I find a fantastic mascara, then once its all used up I repurchase it with excitement and... it sucks! The formula either is too liquidy or too clumpy. 

However, when everything is said and done there is two mascaras that I can always turn to!

The first is Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara. EVERY TIME I wear this mascara, I get compliments about my lashes. I get asked if they are real or what I use. However, with this amazing find, comes a price tag. The mascara retails for around $30-34 a bottle. 



The second is a drug store mascara. It is the Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. WOW!! I got this as a freebee at a beauty event at a local drug store and it has not disappointed! I have used three tubes of it since and it never fails. I must admit, I do find the formula has a better formula a week or so after it has been opened. I find it is initially has a more liquify formula, and after a few days it thickens up and just creates thick, long lashes after just a few coats!



Let me know what your favourite mascara :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment