Now I am a 3rd year University student, so when I have some free time, or doing a mindless assignment I like to watch a show and have it in the background. So here are my top 5 favourite TV shows (Non Reality) of ALL time! Let me know if you check any of them out!!
- Gilmore Girls - Classic. It aired on TV from 2000 - 2007. I am currently going through the series again for the billionth time. If your a girl and you want something witty, has amazing references to movies, shows ect., then this is your show! Watch the first 3-5 episodes of season one and you'll be hooked! Seeing the TV shows are hilarious also. :)
- How I Met Your Mother - Hilarious! Now although the season currently on air is not their best, the first few seasons of this show are the best! Short and quick so they are easy to squeeze in on a relaxing night!
- The Unit - Date Show. My boyfriend and I love to sit and watch shows together. This one is perfect because it has the army aspect to catch the appeal for guys and some wifey drama to catch the girls. At first I didn't like it but it got better and better by every episode. It only lasted a few seasons, but if you have a chance definitely check it out!
- One Tree Hill - How could I not include this? It has been out for more years then I can count. Although its time for them to call it an end this year, I will be sad to see it go. The show has ended completely different then it started, but it definitely is still amazing. I can't complain it just its a girl show.
- 90210 - Last but not least. This show catches my appeal for a different reason. The fashion. As many of you would know that watch this show, it is not in a poor area of California. The show features amazing styles and trends. It makes me want to shop! Sorry wallet :)
(Gilmore Girls Season 5, Season 3)
(Gilmore Girls Season 3)