Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School.

Today was my first day back for my last year of school!!
It was a nice day, my classes run from 8-1230 (3 classes) and
it looks like I have fantastic profs!
I only bought 3 of my textbooks and they were $600. Two of my
classes start next week so I am waiting to buy those then.

Here are some pictures of my trip this past weekend. 
We just went to a local town to get away (me and the hubby)

The shirt is a blush lace top from Forever 21 ages ago and
the skirt is just a standard blackbandage skirt from Dynamite. :)
I paired a leopard belt from H&M to give the look a put together feel
and just basic black pumps to keep it casual and comfortable.
My phone case is by Kate Spade.

What did you wear for your first day back?
And if your not in school what did you wear back after a labour day?
Any one out there wearing white?
Let me know in the comments below!

-XX A




No comments:

Post a Comment