Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Organization.

Good Afternoon Gals!

I hope your having a fantastic Tuesday!
Yesterday I got the agenda I ordered from Glitzy Glam
I ordered back at the end of August when Elle from AllThatGlitters21 
had a Back to School 15% off sale.
Its my last year I feel like I can get away with something 
fun like this before I enter the business world!
I plan on still having something cute, maybe a Kate Spade 
agenda will be in my near future? :)

To help keep myself organized, I assign a colour for each subject.
This way I don't have to keep writing the class name and 
taking up valuable space! :)
To keep my personal life on track I write my work schedule in red
and any personal activities in pencil because they
are most likely to change or alter slightly.

Here are some photos below! Enjoy!

XX Alicia







No comments:

Post a Comment