Monday, September 10, 2012

Hot Chocolate and New Clothes.

Good Afternoon Ladies!
Today is a chilly one where I live, it has done a 15C drop in 
temperature from Saturday to today. I don't have class till 6pm tonight 
so Ive been sitting on my bed getting the work I need to done...
I have a list I need to do, but I can't help but read some
fantastic blogs (such as: Happily Grey or Running on Happiness )
Throughout my journey through these lovely blogs,
I have found some fantastic clothes!

I have fallen in love with this jumper! Unfortunately it 
is only available in a size 2 sizes too big!!! I am crossing my fingers it
goes back in stock. 

What is your must have item right now? 
Do you know of any similar jumpers like the one below??

Let me know in the comments :)

Happy Monday!


Picture C/O Pinterest User.

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I adore polka dots!

    - Your new follower:
    http://www.gumbootglam.com

    please feel free to follow me back if you like

    :) Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to follow you back! Fantastic blog you have :)

      XX Alicia

      Delete