Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One. Twenty. Two Hundred. Five Hundred.

I am just sitting here avoiding my (already massive) amount of homework and...
Wow! I wanted to take a second to say THANK YOU! 
I never thought in a million years I would hit 500 hits. 
I may only have 4 official followers (thank you, thank you, thank you!) 
but to get this far in such a short time,
I know there are others loyal followers out there
(I would love you to 'follow' me!!). :)


My goal is to get to 50 followers :)
Then I will do a special giveaway to thank you guys!
(I promise it will be worth it, so help get me there!!)


Thank you again! 
Please comment and let me know what you want to see, 
or so I can go and thank you on your blog for all the support!!
As well, leave in the comments what you would like to see as a giveaway...
A Taylor Morgan Bracelet? A Stella&Dot necklace? Let me know!

A special thank you goes to my four followers, 
and to Taylor Morgan for enjoying my piece on her and her work! :) 
You guys are amazing!

--XX A



No comments:

Post a Comment